Welcome to the latest issue of the Legal IT Insider newsletter – it’s a bumper 20 pages – July & August 2016 #295 DOWNLOAD HERE
TOP STORIES INCLUDE:
• Goodbye to fountain pens as Allen & Overy and Olswang roll out DocuSign e-signature tech – and more major firms to follow
• Travers Smith to virtualise desktop and outsource data centre – “the days of being stuck to your desk for 24 hours are long gone”
• Contract intelligence software is “go” as legal tech startup ThoughtRiver receives external funding
• Focus on Australia with Corrs Chambers, NetDocuments, and lawtech startups Crowd & Co + LegalVision + NRF LawPath
• Legal IT director strategic objectives with Mike Nolan of BLP + Graham Sankey of TLT + Richard Elson of Trowers & Hamlins – working on all the “Ps” : People – Passwords – Paper – Printing – Premises – Privileges – Procedures – Programs
• The Insider Interview: Caroline Hill talks to Chris Giglio and Chris Cartrett of Aderant about technology, deals and market momentum
• Quote of the Month: “Thanks for calling me an industry veteran. Veteran from the Latin vetus meaning old.” …David Thorpe, who has just joined Slicedbread as Sharedo business development director
PLUS your favourites…
• Who’s in and Who’s out: all the latest wins and deals from around the UK, American, APAC and EMEA legal markets.
• Movers & Shakers: who is coming, who is going – and who has gone.
Our next issue (No #296 – September) will be out on Wednesday 28 September 2016Click here to subscribe and see the full archive
• If you want to forward on a copy of this newsletter to a friend, please do
• If you use our Legal IT Insider IOS app – that will be live anytime now on your iPhone and iPad