Welcome to the latest issue of the Legal IT Insider newsletter – May 2017 – Issue #303 DOWNLOAD HERE
TOP STORIES INCLUDE:
• CMS aka CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang LLP (please can we have more paper) say no thanks to Elite 3E and consolidate on older Enterprise – still good till 2023
• Vendor litigation: Litera patent claims against DocsCorp dismissed “with prejudice”
• Ediscovery: has the kCura launch of its UK Relativity SaaS platform pitched it into a hosting war with its partners?
• Freshfields goes with DW Reporting pricing & cost management tool – DW beat off seven competitors
• New ITS + CSN partnership say they can rollout Elite 3E fast and 40 percent cheaper
• And, we also keep score on the Elite versus Aderant competition AND the latest happenings on Planet iManage
PLUS your favourites…
• Who’s in and Who’s out: all the latest wins and deals from around the UK, American, APAC and EMEA legal markets.
• Movers & Shakers: who is coming, who is going – and who has gone.
PLUS here’s a flip-book version of the newsletter offering print, sharing, bookmarking and full-screen viewing capabilities. As it uses HTML5 rather than Flash, it is Android & iOS smartphone & tablet friendly.
Our next issue (No #304 – June) will be out on Wednesday 28 June 2017. Click here to subscribe and see the full archive
• If you want to forward on a copy of this newsletter to a friend, please do
• If you use our Legal IT Insider IOS app – that will be live anytime now on your iPhone and iPad