2nd line Support/ Desktop Support/ Deskside Analyst – Law Firm
2nd line Support/ Desktop Support/ Deskside Analyst – legal experience is A MUST
You will provide 2nd line support to a large international law firm.
– 1st and 2nd line experience
– IT experience in the legal sector as 2nd line support
– Knowledge of using Active Directory/Exchange/New joiner set ups
– MS Office knowledge (XP, 2007, 2010, 2013), Outlook, Word, Powerpoint and Excel
– Legal application experience – Filesite, Bighand, Carpe Diem, Elite,
Nice to have:
– Understanding of ITIL (v2 or v3), understanding of ISMS/ISO27001
– Rollout of windows 7 and office 2013
This role would suit an experience Legal Desktop Analyst who wants to join a progressive and highly respectable global law firm.
Candidates must come from a legal or mix of legal and professional services background (insurance, property, accounting, banking).
Salary: Market Rates
This role is for a large international Law Firm with over 1000 users globally.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to high volumes of applicants it is impossible to get back to candidates with individual feedback. Please assume you have not been successful if you have not heard from us within 24 hours. Contact: email@example.com