3rd/4th Line Support Consultant
Our client is a specialist supplier of technical solutions to the legal and professional services sector. The company is long established and has seen business go through a period of rapid growth. This is a new opportunity for a 3rd/4th Line Technical specialist to join the team with responsibility to be based on-site at a Holborn based law firm.
The role will involve acting the senior on-site person at the firm, managing the firm’s networking arena. The postholder will need experience within the legal arena and a strong knowledge of the following technologies:
3 years + IT experience at a senior level: 3rd line or above
2- 3 years’ experience of implementing IT infrastructure projects
Experience at dealing with clients to director level
Very high technical ability covering:
• Networking – trouble shooting & routing
• vMware: Esxi/ Vsphere 4/ 5 – Setting up, supporting, troubleshooting
• HP SAN technology
• Citrix: Citrix XenApp – Setting up servers and Farms, trouble shooting
• Windows servers, Exchange, SQL, Setting up, troubleshooting
• Cisco – Routing and Switching
• IT Projects, for example, exchange migrations, infrastructure upgrades, office moves
• Client Management; high level meetings, discussing strategies and proposals, acting as the IT manager for the client site.
The ideal candidate will be qualified in at least two of the following:
and will need excellent communication skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established supplier at a time of rapid growth. For further details or to submit a CV email Nigel Lawrence at firstname.lastname@example.org