Location: Home-based – either UK North or UK South territory
Peppermint is looking for salespeople who are eager to accelerate sales of our innovative MS Dynamics-based software suite: the Peppermint Legal Service Platform. The role is new business sales – but we’re not asking you to go out and hunt down prospects, we leave all that old cold-calling & knocking-on-doors stuff to the traditional suppliers. At Peppermint, we know our best-fit customers. Your job is to do the research to understand these prospects & their needs, then to build the right relationships with the key people, and to drive & manage the sales engagement.
In this role, you will need to:
• Be energetic – we are in high-growth, and we want those who can handle the pace
• Be a sales professional – if you aren’t proud to say you’re in sales, look elsewhere
• Be smart – our customers are the leading law firms in the market and we advise them on how to use technology to take their business to a new level. You need to be willing to learn, and able to have these conversations
• Be a closer – there is significant demand. We need you to convert the early-stage interest into customers
• Be a team player – you can be a star, but teamwork is a key part of our culture
We’ll provide you with the support of an integrated Sales & Marketing team, and an environment in which to learn, thrive & succeed.
Required sales experience: 1-3 years
Required education: BA / LLB / BBS or equivalent