Account Manager (In House) – Tower Connect
Account Manager (In House, London)
A global leading Software Vendor are going through a period of high demand and growth, and now have an opportunity for an Account Manager.
The role primarily requires a constant level of contact with the in-house clients, so will involve retention and developing new business opportunities from an existing base of clients. You will develop relationships with key contacts and look to broaden the company’s impact, access and revenue from each organisation. You will create, manage and close a pipeline of new business opportunities, whilst always protecting and developing existing revenue streams.
The focus is on achieving sales and client relationship excellence in order to meet or exceed targets through the fulfilment of the sales strategy, and to develop accounts in the marketplace.
• Renew, cross and up-sell across an existing client base to achieve and exceed sales targets.
• Have regular account management calls with clients, a minimum of quarterly touch-points.
• Plan and manage personal business portfolio & territory according to an agreed market development strategy.
• Manage & own a sales pipeline and Manage product & service mix, pricing and sales according to commercially agreed aims.
• Maintain and develop existing customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer and satisfaction.
• Use customer and prospect contact activities tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems.
• Plan, carry out & support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities, e.g., product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions and telemarketing.
• Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and
• Record, analyse, report and administer according to systems and requirements
• Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the sales process.
• Adopting and adhering to the core company values of, Business is Global, Customers are the Heart of Everything, Performance Matters and People make the Difference.
• Provide input into the future sales vision including new markets, new products, new customers and new ways of doing business.
• Demonstrating online products and managing effective trials with key individuals.
• Responding to customer queries in a timely fashion, thereby enhancing and developing strong relationships with the customer.
Skills required for this role:
• A graduate with 2 years’ experience.
• Results orientated and focus on achieving targets and objectives.
• Highly motivated, self-confident, able to initiate and implement projects.
• Strong influencing skills with proven negotiating abilities.
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise according to the overall plan.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Proven reporting and account planning abilities.
• High focus on customer service and satisfaction.
• Highly comfortable with technology and online research systems.
• Knowledge of our products and the legal industry preferred.
• Enthusiastic to develop fresh ideas and learn new skills.
• Ability to build strong relationships and collaborate with key stakeholders.
The client is offering a very good basic salary along with a fantastic OTE and benefits package. There is also an opportunity to advance your career working for a global leader. If this is of interest please email me ASAP. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org