Account Manager – Legal Software
Legal Software New Business Account Manager – London – basic up to £45k + Comm (OTE £35k)
Our client provides legal technology consultancy services to Law firms in the UK and Europe and they are now looking to recruit a Sales Account Manager who will be based out of the London office.
The primary aim of the role is to secure new business, encompassing sales of all products and services from the Managed Services portfolio including Outsourcing. You will be capable of driving sales by developing long-term customer relationships and identifying new opportunities, as well as building new business by developing leads and securing new customers. The role requires through telephone, email, face to face communication and other medium to develop and manage a structured Pipeline and Forecast culminating in new business sales.
Your knowledge and experience should be:
• Extensive proven and recent experience (at least 3+ years) in a similar background, preferably within the Professional Services Market. This needs to include a proven track record of annual sales achievement (against target).
• Ability to demonstrate success and experience of managing major customer accounts – particularly resulting in sales development.
• Excellent client facing skills.
Your Responsibilities will be:
• Generate and maintain a credible forecast and pipeline for new business sales.
• Serve as the primary customer contact for the commercial relationship for those customer accounts assigned.
Apply today to Mark Lennard at Lewis Paige, the leaders in Legal Technology Recruitment, with over 18 years of experience. Contact Lewis Paige Recruitment on 0207 871 9909 or email email@example.com