Accounting Application Support – Software Company, London – Elite 3E skills
Application Support Analyst – (Elite 3E, SQL Server, Accounts Payable/Billing experience, London, Excellent Benefits)
A global Software Company are going through a period of high demand and growth, and now have an opportunity for an Application Support Analyst
As an application support analyst you will communicate and recommend complex business process, procedures and diverse information to resolve customer issues, gather complete customer information, research the internal knowledge base and documentation for known solutions, isolate causes and take restorative actions while minimising disruption to the customer’s business operation and document steps taken. Use remote access utilities and other resources as needed and escalate issues to lead or senior level analysts when necessary.
Main responsibilities will include:
– Respond to and communicate timely and effectively with customers providing professional, courteous and knowledgeable service.
– Act with an appropriate sense of urgency and follow up to ensure issues are resolved to satisfaction and develop a rapport through successful personal interactions.
– Interact with colleagues to resolve customer issues effectively and timely. Participate in team meetings and contribute suggestions and solutions to increase effectiveness.
– Actively seek and apply knowledge gained from colleagues and other resources and proactively share knowledge with others.
– Acquire and maintain expertise of the software products and operating platforms and how customers can utilise and/or adapt software to effectively manage their business both financially and operationally.
To be considered for this role you will have experience with Elite software, specifically Elite 3E. You will also have worked in a Legal Finance role, and have been involved with either Accounts Payable or Billing.
The following Technical skills would be highly desirable but not essential:
Windows Server (2000/2003/2008)
SQL Server (2000, 2005, 2008)
The company are offering an opportunity to gain technical skills such as SQL Server and they are also offering a competitive salary with a fantastic benefits package and an opportunity to advance your career working for a global leader.
For details or to submit a CV email email@example.com