Accounts Support Analyst needed for a busy and dynamic Support department based in Fareham, Hampshire. This role involves providing assistance and expertise on our Partner for Windows software to our rapidly expanding client base.
We are particularly keen to hear from individuals with the following key attributes:
• Experience within an Accounting or Legal Cashier position or you have an Accounting qualification
• Excellent customer facing skills including professional telephone manner and written communication
• Work well in a team environment
• Ability to manage your own workload
• Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Competent in Microsoft Office Suite, notably MS Excel
• Strong interest in learning database administration, particularly MS SQL Server
Competitive salary and benefits package offered. Full training and ongoing development will be provided to the successful applicant.
Tikit is one of the largest suppliers of technology solutions and services to legal and accountancy firms, and is part of BT Group. Tikit’s client list totals more than 1,450 firms globally, including 90 of the UK’s top 100 law firms, 250 US law firms, 12 of the top 20 European law firms and 18 of the UK’s top 50 accountancy firms.
Tikit is a complete technology partner offering a broad portfolio that includes software solutions, IT outsourcing, communication, networks and hosting. Tikit develops its own software and has long-standing relationships with other top best-of-breed providers, matched with a reputation for excellent customer service.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to Hayley.email@example.com