A top tier process service provider is seeking a Graduate eDiscovery Consultant to become incorporated into their London office. Their team consists of eDiscovery & litigation experts who possess extensive experience within data collection, processing, and data analytics. The ideal candidate would have 1-2 years’ experience operating within eDiscovery (this can include a university placement) and have proficiency using industry software such as Relativity or Nuix.
Provide assistance across the EDRM finding, compiling, organizing, categorizing, and verifying case-critical data quickly across the full life cycle of the eDiscovery process in particular preservation, collection, processing, review, and production.
Provide client activity support on relativity, relativity administration, data manipulation and transformation.
Ensure clients’ electronic files are easily accessible for potential litigation.
– Bachelor’s degree with preference in Computer Science or Computer Forensics.
– 1-2 years’ experience operating within eDiscovery (this can include a placement year.)
– Professional and consulting experience of the eDiscovery lifecycle is advantageous.
– Prior experience in technical areas, such as data manipulation (in Excel, Access or SQL), information technology or eDiscovery processing.
– Thrive in a fast‐paced environment comprised of high achievers and high client expectations.
– Strong technical ability combined with interpersonal skills.