Two related APAC stories both featuring Intapp…
In the first, Intapp Inc will announce later this week that Clayton Utz, a leading Australian law firm & #75 on the Insider Global Chart, has seen significant internal adoption of Time Builder*, resulting in increased lawyer productivity, streamlined time recording practices and enhanced client service.
“We undertook a strategic initiative to improve the ease and effectiveness by which fee earners capture and record their daily matter activity,” said Garry Clarke, National IT Director, Clayton Utz. “Our lawyers have needed little convincing to adopt Time Builder because it makes their working day so much easier. Time Builder automatically provides them with a clean, comprehensive and categorised record of their billable work so that they spend less time tracking their actions, and more time acting on behalf of clients.”
“We considered several time capture products, but quickly found that Time Builder was the most mature and functionally rich solution available,” said Ash Ratnayake, Project Manager, Clayton Utz. “We’ve been particularly pleased with the quality of service Intapp provides. Their customer success team worked with us to ensure that our lawyers were trained to get the most out of the product quickly and without disruption.”
In the second story, Intapp will be involved in two sessions at the upcoming Chilli IQ 2013 Lawtech Summit in Noosa, Queensland, later this week
NEW STRATEGIES FOR EFFECTIVELY MANAGING INTAKE AND CONFLICTS PROJECTS
This session will provide a case study of how Cooper Grace Ward has leveraged Intapp Open to respond to these changing requirements. Faced with an overhaul of the firm’s business intake platform, CGW placed a high priority on deploying a platform that provided the agility to tackle new requirements as they arise without adding expensive 3rd party consultants or hiring developers on staff to enable changes. In addition to the case study this session will overview how the Intapp Open platform meets the changing risk management requirements of the legal industry.
· Jason Mills IT Director COOPER GRACE WARD
PANEL DISCUSSION – INTAPP
This session will feature firm presentations and case studies spanning a number of Intapp products. Participants will discuss the underlying business factors driving their adoption of Intapp solutions, the reasons why they selected Intapp as a partner, and their experience working with the vendor.
· Natalie Bell Business Improvements & Projects Consultant McCULLOUGH ROBERTSON
· Russell Wright CIO GILBERT + TOBIN
· Richard Sanderson Program Manager KING & WOOD MALLESONS
* Time Builder provides lawyers with flexible access to their activity reports via a web-based interface, on mobile devices including Apple iPads and iPhones, directly through Microsoft Outlook, via email, or as a paper printout. The web and Outlook interfaces allow lawyers to group, detail and submit activities directly to financial and time entry software tools including Elite Enterprise, Elite 3E, Aderant, Tikit Carpe Diem and Rippe & Kingston. Time Builder also provides direct integration with Intapp DTE Axiom, offering a single, unified user interface and experience.