Application Consultant – (Law Firm, London, High Salary + Excellent Bens)
A global leading Firm are heavily investing in growth and development, and now have an opportunity for an Application Consultant. The role can either be based in London, or from home with travel required to other offices throughout the UK.
As an Application Consultant you will be responsible for ensuring that you provide high-quality consulting and training services to clients including:
– Maintaining a current, in-depth knowledge of the functional and feature characteristics of the Firms products, and be able to transfer this knowledge to a wide range of users
– Provide recommendations and industry expertise in legal and practice management, with extensive knowledge and consulting experience in billing systems and all related reporting, as well as financial management including General Ledger, AP and all related reporting
– Providing added consulting services including process design, onsite support, process re-engineering, custom development specifications and related test plans, training, and assistance on custom projects as identified by clients
Experience, Knowledge and skills required:
– Experience in in large ERP/Practice Management system implementations, preferably in a Legal Technology environment.
– Experience working in the legal or accounting industry.
– Desire and demonstrated ability to teach and share knowledge with others in a clear and concise manner.
– Strong organisational and time management skills.
– Ability to travel as part of the role, including some international travel.
The Firm will offer the successful candidate an opportunity to develop their career and provide them with a clear guide for career progression.
Applicants interested in applying for this role, should email their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org