Application Support Analyst, London
Our client is a leading international supplier of information and software to the legal and professional services sectors. The company is part of a major international information supplier and is going through a period of sustained expansion. This role sits within the company’s market leading developer of integrated information systems for professional services companies across the globe
With the company going through a period of rapid expansion, they are now seeking an Application Support Analyst to join their London based support team which provides technical support to its international client base.
The primary responsibilities of the role will be:
– Problem resolution – Communicate and recommend complex business process, procedures and diverse information to resolve customer issues. Gather complete customer information, research internal knowledge base and documentation for known solutions, isolate causes and take restorative actions while minimizing disruption to the customer’s business operation and document steps taken. Use remote access utilities and other resources as needed and escalate issues to lead or senior level analysts when necessary.
– Customer satisfaction – Respond to and communicate timely and effectively with customers providing professional, courteous and knowledgeable service. Act with an appropriate sense of urgency and follow up to ensure issues are resolved to satisfaction and develop a rapport through successful personal interactions.
– Teamwork – Interact with colleagues to resolve customer issues effectively and timely. Participate in team meetings and contribute suggestions and solutions to increase effectiveness. Actively seek and apply knowledge gained from colleagues and other resources and proactively share knowledge with others.
– Technical expertise – Acquire and maintain expertise of the company’s software products and operating platforms and how customers can utilize and/or adapt software to effectively manage their business both financially and operationally.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
– Solid technical/applications support or related customer service experience in a software environment
– Experience with Aderant or Elite or a legal finance software package, financial operations, accounting, legal field or professional services industry.
– Technical knowledge of MS-Windows, MS SQL Server and fundamental concepts of SQL databases;
with good Transact-SQL skills
– Exceptional customer service skills with expertise in troubleshooting and solving complex problems
– Excellent organizational, time management, written and verbal communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading international supplier of technology to the professional services company who offer competitive salaries and benefits and excellent career progressing opportunities.
To apply please contact Nigel Lawrence at firstname.lastname@example.org