Applications Support Analyst – Tikit
We are looking for someone to join our Support department within the Applications Support team based in Fareham, Hampshire. This role involves providing support, troubleshooting and expertise on our Emarketing software solution (Emerge, Reaction/EMS and TikitConnect) to clients in the UK/Europe and working with our locally based teams across the globe.
We are particularly keen to hear from individuals with the following key skills and attributes:
• An understanding of CRM and Email Marketing
• Experience and ability to demonstrate knowledge in XML, HTML, CSS
• Experience in both Desktop and Server software support (2nd or 3rd line)
• Interest and experience in database administration, particularly MSSQL 2005 and above
• Experience in writing or ability to read SQL scripts
• Interest in SMTP and basic knowledge of MS Exchange or other email software
• A strong interest in troubleshooting and developing a deep understanding of software.
Competitive salary and benefits package offered. Full training and ongoing development will be provided to the successful applicant.
Tikit is one of the largest suppliers of technology solutions and services to legal and accountancy firms, and is part of BT Group. Tikit’s client list totals more than 1,450 firms globally, including 90 of the UK’s top 100 law firms, 250 US law firms, 12 of the top 20 European law firms and 18 of the UK’s top 50 accountancy firms.
Tikit is a complete technology partner offering a broad portfolio that includes software solutions, IT outsourcing, communication, networks and hosting. Tikit develops its own software and has long-standing relationships with other top best-of-breed providers, matched with a reputation for excellent customer service.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to Reuben.Manning@tikit.com