April issue of American Legal Technology Insider newsletter out now
The April 2012 issue of the American Legal Technology Insider newsletter (No.45) is out now. Top stories include:
• more acquisitions – and we may have another one later tonight
• MySpace gets serious – with its own WP!
• There’s a lot of apps for it – even Dilbert has one
• April’s wins, deals, swapouts and rollouts
• The Great eDiscovery shake-up – and then there is Google (see full story in next posting)
The next issue is due out on 10th May – and click April ALTi to download your own free copy.
You can also have your own copy delivered directly to your email inbox – just email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the words American Insider Subs in the subject line