Welcome to the latest issue of the Legal IT Insider newsletter (April 2013, issue 263) DOWNLOAD HERE – which also incorporates our UK, American and APAC Legal Technology Insider newsletters.
We also have a flip-page version of the newsletter for you. It does contain Flash which may not work on an iPad unless you are running the Puffin web browser. You can also access the page-flip version here http://issuu.com/inksweatandtears/docs/insider263
Our next issue will be out on Wednesday 20 May 2013.
Top stories include:
• Who’s in & who’s out: all April’s wins, deals, swapouts & rollouts – and why one legal IT vendor lost its flagship site after 15 years
• Where did it all go so wrong, as Integreon’s UK outsourcing model unravels
• LawTech Futures 2013 – is SOLD OUT
• New head of IT for Simmons & Simmons
• Are you a Probate software supplier – then we’d like to hear from you
• Have we got new apps for you… from rekoop, Drooms, Bellefield, LawZam, Lawyerly and ProcessFlows – and check out Rainmaker Coach as a marketing on-the-go app
• Thought Leader Comment: Mike Walker of Thomson Reuters Elite on innovations
• Fresh on the radar as Bighand takes to the cloud + Nikec introduces cloud storage Dropbox killer + Springboard launches new referral platform + nQueue Billback introduces Virtual Cabinet DMS
• The young guns in legal IT ask: why is legal software 23 years out-of-date & can we have an ERP system for law firms please?
• Read why “That makes about as much sense as a coffee-shop describing itself as an implementer of Gaggia-based steamed caffeine, customer facing beverage solutions.”
• And Dilbert explains the importance of knowing what the word ‘important’ means