August issue of American Legal Technology Insider out now
The August 2012 issue of the American Legal Technology Insider newsletter (No.49) is out now.
The top stories include:
• All change at the top for Thomson Reuters Elite
• New agency spins off from Hubbard One
• OrcaTec investment boost
• Levit & James celebrate 25th anniversary
• ILTA 2012 Preview – this year it is all about document production technology – we name Litéra as best-in-show
• Plus all August’s wins, deals, swapouts, rollouts & new product launches, as well as people moves, litigation support news – ediscovery finds a smoking gun
• And Dilbert is cruel to venture capitalists who invest in social media start-ups
Click the link August ALTi to download your own free copy. You can also have your own copy delivered directly to your email inbox – just email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the words American Insider Subs in the subject line. The next issue will be out on Tuesday 18th September.
Companies, law firms & organizations mentioned in this issue include: Thomson Reuters Elite, Hibbard One, One North Interactive, OrcaTec, Levit & James, Aderant, Jackson Lewis LLP, nQueue Billback, Taft Stettinius & Hollister, Bighand, Law Bulleting Publishing Company, Cunningham Meyer & Vedrine, Guidance Software, Bessemer Trust, Credit Acceptance Corp, SCOR Global Life, kCura, Connoly Bove Lodge & Hutz, Troutman Sanders eMerge, World Software, Evans & Mullinix, The Bryant Law Firm, Matric Energy, PayneGroup, Microsystems, Prosperoware, HighQ, DocSolid, Biscom, Litéra, Access Data, RenewData, Affinity Consulting Group, Capensys, Loeb & Loeb, Akin Gump, Miller/Davis Company, CPA Global, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman, Recommind, IntApp, Oracle, Blank Rome LLP, HBE Consulting, Folley & Lardner, Driven Inc, Intelligent Discovery Solutions Inc, Wilson Legal, eDJ Group, DTI, DCIG, Exterro, ZyLab, Review Less, Xpriori, Silver & DeBoskey