BI Consultant/Developer – Two Positions (UK or US/Canada)
Iridium Technology is the premier provider or BI solutions for law firms. Our company is experiencing rapid growth, and we need to add at least two consultant/developers to our team. You will be joining an elite group, and we only hire “spectacular” candidates. We offer high salaries, home office based employment, and a complete benefits package that includes an “unlimited vacation” policy. We will consider qualified candidates in the US, the UK, and Canada.
The position of BI Consultant/Developer require candidates with very strong development skills. This is a client-facing role, so excellent communication skills are also a must. We are looking for applicants who are entrepreneurial, incredibly bright, organized, focused, creative problem solvers, able to work independently, extremely hard-working, and who embrace the home office-based lifestyle. We will consider both graduate and senior applicants.
The role encompasses a combination of consulting and development duties, including:
* Client-facing resource: work directly with law firm clients to implement and support Iridium BI products
* Report/dashboard design and development
* Manage client product implementations and projects to successful outcomes
* Requirements gathering, both for development projects and consulting/implementation projects
* Design, code, deploy, and test client-specific customizations and enhancements
* Design, code, deploy, and test Iridium BI product features and enhancements
* Development of software tools for internal use
* Technical investigations
* Client support/training
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Finance/Accounting, or similar
* Strong development skills and experience. Our technologies are SQL Server (relational database, T-SQL, SSAS, SSRS), HTML5, Angular JS, C# and others. We are fine with developers that are familiar with other technologies – our thinking is that hard-core coders can learn any technology stack.
* Excellent written/oral communications skills
* Strong experience in Legal IT (ADERANT, Elite Enterprise, Elite 3E) is a big plus, but is not required
Send resume, salary history, and salary requirements to email@example.com.