Business Analyst/ BA/ Legal Business Analyst
Permanent, London – Salary up to £55k
This Business Analyst is a key interface between business and technical stakeholders to facilitate an understanding of problems being presented and specify the requirements which must be satisfied in order to deliver a solution which addresses them.
This role sits in part of the Strategy, Planning & Solutions team. Your main accountabilities will include eliciting and document the business requirements, liaising with stakeholders.
• Legal industry/Professional services experience is essential
• Educated to degree level or with appropriate professional experience.
• Planning and estimating timescales for Business Analysis tasks
• Preparing and facilitating user workshops
• Documenting requirements
• Stakeholder/partner management and strong engagement with a variety of staff members
• Excellent understanding of business analysis techniques, methods and tools.
• Solid commercial skills, including reviewing and validating proposals, making recommendations.
• Proven and demonstrable experience of capturing and improving business process
• Professionally recognised qualifications in relation to change management/business analysis or project management (e.g. ISEB/Prince2)
• Thorough understanding of current and future technology trends.
About the company
My client is a reputable global law firm with a large HQ office in Central London, an easy walk from Liverpool St or Moorgate Stations. As well as excellent facilities on site (restaurant, gym, nap rooms etc.) they also provide a platform where you can learn and progress.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org