BUSINESS ANALYST, MANCHESTER to £45,000 plus Pkg + Bonus
BUSINESS ANALYST, MANCHESTER to £45,000 plus Pkg & Bonus
A Business Analyst (with experience of delivering .Net or Sharepoint systems in an Agile & Waterfall environment) is required by our client, a global professional services (Law / Legal) firm, based out of its new shared Service Centre in Central Manchester. You will be responsible for coordinating new and existing development efforts for various technology projects throughout the Firm. You will also assist the Development Managers and Team Leaders in the design, development, modification and/or maintenance of vital software platforms. The role offer an attractive salary to £45,000 plus benefits package and bonus.
KEY SKILLS & BACKGROUND
Strong systems and business analysis experience
Sound experience leading development projects in related areas is desired
Previous demonstrable experience working on Sharepoint or .Net projects in an Agile & Waterfall environment
Well developed and professional interpersonal skills with a high level of organisational skills and creativity
Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Accounting, Engineering, Management or related field preferred – or qualified by experience
Relevant certifications in related areas (ISEB, Agile)
Experience working in the Legal / Law domain preferred but not essential
ROLE & REPONSIBILITIES
– Coordinates projects and helps create software systems to solve problems.
– Assists with building new applications and monitoring existing ones.
– Updates, modifies, tests, and/or repairs existing software systems and proposes innovative solutions.
– Provides functional and technical analysis related to the design, development, and implementation of software systems.
– Participates in the development of test strategies, tools, and systems.
– Maintains a project list for the Development group. Keeps all project deadlines organised.
– Acts as liaison between the Development group and Firm Fee Earners and Management.
Our client is a pre-eminent global professional services firm, with a friendly, open and positive culture. Email NOW for further details or call me if you have any questions.
020 8731 3791