Business Analyst (PMO) – Pinsent Masons
BUSINESS ANALYST (PMO)- LONDON/ BIRMINGHAM
Pinsent Masons is an international law firm that ranks amongst the top 75 law firms globally, with a long-standing reputation for delivering high-quality legal advice rooted in its deep understanding of the sectors and geographies in which its clients operate. With over 1,500 lawyers operating from 21 locations throughout the UK, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East, Pinsent Masons is well-placed to advise on complex multi-jurisdictional transactions across a full range of legal disciplines.
Our core values are Approachable, Bold and Connected and as a firm we hold these in high regard. Personally and collectively, we live them every day and our firm is a better place for it.
Pinsent Masons stands out in particular for its innovative approach to service delivery and in 2016 we were ranked among the five most Innovative Law Firms in Europe.
The Programme Management Office (“PMO”) is responsible for defining, implementing, maintaining and enforcing the controls framework for the firm’s programme of work delivery in order to:
• ensure strategic alignment of the Pinsent Masons programme of work with the firm’s stated strategic and operational priorities
• support realisation of the stated business benefits
• provide effective programme governance
• co-ordinate & prioritise resource allocation across business support teams, and
• ensure all relevant project initiatives have been assessed in accordance with the appropriate governance framework
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, commercially astute Business Analyst to join a fast growing, new and dynamic PMO team. The team are growing quickly and are gaining momentum on projects internally which is why we are looking for an experienced Business Analyst. This role will be the bridge between business stakeholders and the IT team on very strategic business projects which are backed and signed off by the board.
The Candidate Required
• Formal Business Analysis accreditation preferred
• Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high pressure environment to tight deadlines is critical
• Significant experience of working with business stakeholders / representatives at all levels and demonstrable ability to present and discuss at a senior level within the firm
• Understands the full project lifecycle, with an expert awareness of specific deliverables which are the responsibility of the business analyst
• Proficient with process and requirements capture through the use of diagramming tools e.g. Visio
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Expert in workshop facilitation using tools and techniques to elicit information
For any queries, please contact our In-house recruiter, Shelley Yeomans (email: firstname.lastname@example.org). Please also be advised that we only accept CVs that are logged on the Recruitment portal.