Business Analyst, Project Coordinator – Law Firm, Manchester
My client is an expanding law firm based in the centre of Manchester, whom have grown immensely over the last 18 months. They now have a large project within the IT department, which requires a Business Analyst / Project coordinator.
We are looking for an individual whom can define and implement a Document Management strategy across the firm. The role will include all outgoing and incoming documents, emails and imaging a large amount of legacy files. This is a major project, and it is expected the individual will be assigned to this for 6-12 months, with the possibility of this becoming a permanent position.
The successful Business Analyst/Project coordinator will be involved in:
• Centralisation of outgoing printing and emailing
• Organising and centralising all incoming paper and e-mail, including scanning/indexing
• Implementing business processes to ensure smooth project delivery
• Imaging and indexing large volumes of legacy paper files
• Working closely with and managing 3rd party suppliers
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding firm, backed by major brands. We are looking for a candidate with Document Management experience, Business Analysis & project management experience, be technically savvy, have good stakeholder management experience, with excellent communication and organisational skills.
In order not to miss out on this very unique opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com