Business Analyst (Ref: 12169) – Law Firm Merger Project – PMS Skills essential
Key Skills: PMS, Practice Management System, Systems Integration, Compliance Projects, Law Firm experience.
This Business Analyst vacancy is a key role in the merger programme between two firms. You will be a key interface between business and technical stakeholders to facilitate an understanding of project statuses and specify the requirements which must be fulfilled in order to deliver a solution which meets business needs.
This role will include working on global projects so experience of working across different time zones would be beneficial.
• Planning and estimating timescales for Business Analysis tasks
• Eliciting and documenting requirements
• PMS systems experience
• Systems integration experience
• Preparing and facilitating user workshops
• Working in a changing environment
• Microsoft Office (including Visio) or equivalent
Please email: email@example.com