Business Analyst – Tower Connect
A global leading Software Vendor are going through a period of high demand and growth, and now have an opportunity for a Business Analyst.
Working within the Solutions delivery team, you will act as an interface between business users and IT development teams working on the products. The successful applicant will be experienced in using a variety of user testing methodologies and will have excellent analytical and problem solving skills, and the ability to quickly develop recommendations based on quantitative and qualitative evidence.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
• Designing, scripting and analysing ad-hoc quantitative surveys
• Managing ad-hoc qualitative/quantitative research projects such as proposition development, visual identity and customer experience mapping
• To develop a sound knowledge of the business and the effect of the requested changes
• To liaise with business managers and employees to understand and document business requirements across affected business areas
• Contribute to and support research, requirement gathering and validation activities directly with customers, including usability and acceptance testing
• To understand, document and prioritise business requirements across affected business areas
To be considered for this role, you must have demonstrable experience of being a Business Analyst, use of modelling tools, requirements management software and wire-framing tools, experience of operation with Agile / DSDM project methodology and basic MS Project, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
It is also required that you are able to build effective working relationships with key stakeholders up to senior management level, have the ability to bridge the gap between the business and technology, possess good written and oral communications skills and are able to converse with all levels of the organisation. You must also be able to work with the project management team to achieve positive results and be able to analyse data to produce actionable change.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
• Likely to have some experience in a business analyst or user researcher role in a professional service environment
• Legal qualification or demonstrable knowledge of the Legal market
• Detailed knowledge of online services and content centres.
The company are offering a very good salary along with a fantastic benefits package and an opportunity to advance your career working for a global leader. Please email me ASAP if interested in this role. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org