Business Analyst – Yerra Solutions U.K.
London & Durham, United Kingdom
Job Type: PERMANENT
WHO WE ARE | OFFERING HIGH-QUALITY SERVICES WITH DEMONSTRABLE POSITIVE IMPACTS
We improve Legal, eDiscovery and Intellectual Propriety operations worldwide through consulting, managed services and technology solutions. Our clients are typically large, global, complex organizations operating in regulated industries.
Our focus is delivering meaningful results for our clients and enriching the lives and careers of our employees. Working at Yerra means providing solutions to some of the most prestigious companies in the world : apply today and be part of the #YerraLife!
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To support our rapidly growing company, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position of Business Analyst to join a team that is focused on employee engagement and delivering customer excellence. A career at Yerra Solutions provides an excellent and fulfilling platform to put your talents and knowledge to work.
The Business Analyst is responsible for understanding the client business environment, gathering solution requirements, and providing advice to clients on implementation strategy based on best practices. You will be working on exciting and demanding projects in a young, growing industry. Training will be provided with mentoring by our Senior Consultants, all Yerra employees are encouraged to develop skills complementary to the role and complete relevant training courses.
WHO YOU ARE | QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Yerra hires passionate, determined people and empowers creativity that delivers innovation to the Legal and I.P. markets. We foster a positive work environment and encourage active corporate and individual involvement in our communities. We believe growth and client satisfaction is achieved through partnership, mutual respect and consistent excellence.
The successful candidate will hold the following qualifications:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role (project manager, consultant, business analyst, software implementation etc.) within a professional services firm
• Bachelor’s degree required preferably in law, business, computer science or a related field
• Proven verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated confidence and ability to facilitate client meetings
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong MS Office skills including MS Visio and MS Project
• Strong organisational, multi-tasking and time management skills
• Strong professional consulting and presentation skills (i.e. client relationship management, scope management)
• Ability to be a results-driven self-starter requiring minimal supervision
• Ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
• Legal IT industry knowledge would be advantageous
Yerra Solutions will consider candidates with diverse professional backgrounds. Please apply to : email@example.com