Business Analyst/ BA
East Sussex/ Kent area
Salary up to £45k
• Educated to degree level or with appropriate BA professional experience.
• Stakeholder/partner management and strong engagement with a variety of staff members
• Excellent understanding of business analysis techniques, methods and tools.
• Solid commercial skills, including reviewing and validating proposals, making recommendations.
• Proven and demonstrable experience of capturing and improving business process
• Professionally recognised qualifications in relation to change management/business analysis or project management (e.g. ISEB/Prince2)
• Experience of working within a law firm or professional services organisation
About the role
This hands- on, stand alone role will be responsible for ensuring that investment in IT is aligned closely to business requirements. They will be reporting into the Director of Client Services and will be responsible for the requirements gathering, specification development, work shop facilitation and user acceptance. They will be involved in the implementation of new IT Systems and therefore any experience with similar implementation projects will be highly desirable.
About the company
A regional law firm with circa 300- 400 users.
For details email email@example.com