Business Intelligence Developer – Law Firm, London to £55,000 + Benefits
Our client is a Global Law Firm with offices in Europe, the Middle East and Asia. The organisation is now looking to recruit a Business Intelligence Developer.
You as a Business Intelligence Developer will work closely with the BI Manager, Financial Systems Analysts, Database Administrators and end users to produce timely and accurate Business Intelligence solutions and reports.
The role will be varied and will include the following duties:
* Ensure successful and timely completion of assigned BI Project deliverables.
* Participate in the development and maintenance of a data warehouse and ETL solutions in accordance with defined business rules.
* Build and maintain Business Intelligence solutions and reports based on requirements, prototypes, models, and deployment methods.
* Contribute to the building and maintenance of high quality documentation of data elements required for reporting.
* Keep current with the direction of the business and information needs of the users.
* Technically competent in SQL Server Business Intelligence and related technologies
* Proficient in Advanced T-SQL programming
* Good understanding of ADERANT-Expert Data Model
* Experience in Reporting and BI delivery solutions
* Strong appreciation of the .NET Framework
* Any knowledge of VB.NET, Visual Studio, XML & Sharepoint would be beneficial but essential.
This position is based in London and is a permanent role and pays a salary of up to £55,000