Business Relationship Manager/ Engagement Consultant/ Project Analyst/ Internal Consultant
London – Permanent
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading global law firm based in central London. The successful candidate will have experience of managing relationships between the business and the IT Service department. You should have a good understanding of technology and be able to communicate effectively with stakeholders as well as users at all levels across the business.
• Legal and/or professional services industry experience
• Good understanding of technology
• Enjoy working with people
• Work with people in a consultative way
• Feasibility analysis of requirements around systems
• SAP experience is desirable
An Engagement Consultant combines their knowledge & understanding of technology and experience with business areas to manage customer expectations on behalf of IT and also to actively champion the ‘voice of the customer’ within IT.
Engagement Consultants will work closely with internal customers to understand requirements and needs so that they:
• Proactively provide ideas to customers to help derive greater business benefit from the use of existing and new technologies
• Provide an initial assessment on the viability and scale of specific customer requirements
• Develop awareness of how the incumbent technology is used in the Practice/functions
My client is a reputable global law firm with a large HQ office in Central London, an easy walk from Liverpool St or Moorgate Stations. As well as excellent facilities on site (restaurant, gym, nap rooms etc.) they also provide a platform where you can learn and progress.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to high volumes of applicants it is impossible to get back to candidates with individual feedback. Please assume you have not been successful if you have not heard from us within 48 hours. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org