Business Systems (PMS) / Project Accountant (Ref: 12156) – London Law Firm, FTC £60k
Key skills: Practice management systems, system installations, legal industry
London, 12 Month FTC, £60,000.
Excellent opportunity to join a growing mid-tier law firm based in central London. You will be accountable for implementing the new practice management system.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Getting to understand the existing PMS system (Arista)
• Developing workflows and processes for the new system
• Data migration
• Monitoring project process
The successful candidate will come with law firm experience and be able to provide examples of having previously implemented a new practice management system.
Key experience/ skills also include:
• Finance and systems literate
• Good initiative and results orientated
• An understanding of solicitors accounts rules
• Good interpersonal skills
• Project co-ordination