Carpe Diem User Group – 23 May – London
Attending this event will give you a chance to see some of the recent product enhancements, it will also give you a deep insight into the future of time recording for Carpe Diem, and will give you the opportunity to help shape the direction of the Carpe Diem product family.
Carpe Diem has had several exciting releases, rich in new features and functionality, and we would love to share them with you at the event, these include:
– An introduction of Carpe Diem Version 7
– The future of Intelligent Time: Using Natural Language Processing to create structured time entries from unstructured fee earner notes
– Introduction to our new user forum: UserVoice
– Sharing the future of Carpe Diem and reviewing the Carpe Diem Roadmap
– Review of how the Carpe Diem Product Suite offers users the best choice over different platforms and devices
– A chance for you to ask questions on all things Carpe Diem related
In addition this is a great opportunity for you to meet, and network with, your peers and share your experiences.
To ensure you have reserved your place at this event please email firstname.lastname@example.org
– Date: 23rd May 2019
– Full Address: BT Centre, 81 Newgate Street, London. EC1A 7AJ
– Nearest tube: St. Pauls (Central Line)
– Nearest overland train stations: Blackfriars/ Cannon Street/ Farringdon
– Registration will begin at 9am and the meeting will close after a buffet lunch at 2pm