Case Management Developer – Manchester, Law FIrm
My client is a leading law firm based in the centre of Manchester, and is currently looking for 2 Case Management Developers to join their team. One of the positions is going to be a full-time permanent role, and the other is expected to last for 9 months with the possibility of going permanent afterwards.
We are looking for an individual with previous case management development experience, such as Visualfiles or Proclaim or any other main stream system.
This is a great time to join the firm, as after a number of successful acquisitions they are now in a position whereby they require additional head count due to work load. You shall be working within a team based environment, on new and existing systems which are critical to business operations.
As a Case Management Developer, your main objectives shall be:
• Design and develop the case system, creating workflows and templates, and maintain the workflows
• Work to schedules and project deadlines
• Ensure on going system testing, changes and release are successful
• Application support when necessary
• Case Management systems upgrade and maintenance
• Project work when required
You shall be working within an Agile development team, so any experience of Agile would be highly advantageous, as would skills in SQL/SSRS, Sharepoint and Docusign.
For further details and to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org