Case Management System Developer, Law Firm, London or Manchester, to £40k
Our client is a full service top 20 commercial law firm with offices across the UK. The firm is now looking for a Case Management Developer to join its highly professional ICT team. Reporting into the firm’s ICT Manager, the post holder will play an important part in the management of the firm’s case management system and document templates.
The role will involve the following:
• Working with legal departments to develop new workflows / case plans to meet the changing needs of the business
• Ensure that all supporting documents are aligned to the case workflow, including any document building
• Creation/amendments to any templates used to create supporting documents
• Creation/amendments to non-case management templates used across the firm
• Working with legal departments to develop internal and external reporting requirements and providing the schema used to assist in the delivery of these reports to the customer.
• Assist the IT Training team where necessary with any training requirements arising from new/amended case management workflows
• Where necessary, assist the Service desk to diagnose and resolve problems with the case management systems and own such calls until resolution or escalation.
• The deployment of upgrades/releases to any of the firm’s case management systems, including:
• Testing of upgrades/releases in a secured test environment
• Sign-off prior to deployment through the firm’s change management processes
• Deployment to appropriate users, including communication plan and training
The firm will be developing a new, bespoke system and the post holder will play a key role in its delivery, including the design of workflows, and the delivery of amendments to current systems.
Ideally a graduate and with experience of delivering case management solutions within the legal sector, you will need strong knowledge of legal case management systems such as Axxia, ProLaw, VisualFiles or ProClaim, strong knowledge of core MS applications, particularly Word, Excel and Visio and extensive experience of the design of Word templates. MOS qualifications and .Net programming experience will be of benefit as would working to ITIL standards.
This is a rare opportunity to join a leading international firm. The role can be based in either London or Manchester. the firm offer competitive salaries and benefits. For more details or to submit a CV email firstname.lastname@example.org