Channel Sales Director (EMEA) – Workshare
Workshare is a leading provider of secure enterprise file sharing and collaboration applications. Workshare allows individuals to easily create, share, and manage high-value content anywhere, on any device. Workshare enhances the efficiency of the collaborative process by enabling content owners to accurately track and compare changes from contributors simultaneously. Workshare also reduces the commercial risk posed by inadvertently sharing confidential or sensitive documents. More than 2 million professionals in 70 countries use Workshare’s award-winning desktop, mobile, tablet, and online applications. For more information visit http://www.workshare.com or follow Workshare on twitter at http://www.twitter.com/workshare.
A highly motivated and experienced software sale professional to join our sales team as a Channel Sales Director to drive long term sustainable growth by managing business issues that directly affect the ability to develop long-term relationships between Workshare and Partners in EMEA. Achieving growth targets supporting partners through the sales cycle by identifying, qualifying, building, managing and closing business opportunities you will be responsible for territory planning, account planning, forecasting, using business development techniques and field-based sales activities within the assigned territory, engaging with the Channel Partners to ensure success in generating revenue opportunities.
Additionally the role will include training, development and recruitment of partners. Responsible for forecasting unit sales, training resellers, making joint sales calls, distributing information, and providing marketing advice and assistance. Establishes effective communication and maintains good working relationships by acting as a liaison between.
Working alongside a world-class Sales & Marketing team you will thrive in a fast paced, industry changing revolutionary organisation. By working on the front line of our Sales function you will be responsible for delivering our unique software offering to millions of users around the globe and be critical for helping us achieve our global growth plans.
• Develop and manage channel and solution partner engagements to drive revenues
• Engage partner sales / account teams to identify opportunities for new business
• Develop, manage, and report on partner sales funnel. Accountable for revenue
• Work hand-in-hand partners through entire sales process including sales collateral,
joint customer presentation, tender preparation, pricing, negotiating contracts.
• Assure partners have up to date knowledge of new products, features, roadmap,
providing training as required.
• Close deals and supervise deployments until invoicing and collection is completed
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with channel partners and complex channel
relationships (co-sale, resale, OEM/Licensing).
• Strong sales background – Proven sales ability including: pricing, relationship building
and consultative selling.
• Hands on individual, self-starter approach
• Significant experience and track record in selling enterprise software solutions to
System Integration Partners & Value Added Resellers.
• Creative thinking and problem solving.
• Strong human and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Can operate with a high degree of independence within agreed policies, targets and
• Team working ethic and enjoy working in a fast growing company pioneering leading-
You preferably have:
• Experience selling cloud-enabled file sharing and enterprise collaboration software
solutions would be an advantage.
• Some travel required for closing sales as well as industry and partner events. (30%)
• 25 days Holidays Per Year rising to 28 Days
• Company Paid Bank Holidays – 8 statutory days per year
• Medical and Travel insurance
• Pension Scheme Contribution up to 5%
• Income protection
• Life assurance
• Critical Illness Insurance
• Wellness program including contribution to Gym membership
• Vision care
• Childcare Vouchers
• Hot/Cold Drinks and Fruit available.
• A Values driven culture
• Fun environment with great offices and awesome team events
Please send your CV, plus covering letter to email@example.com