Tikit supplies its own software products, products from partners and products/services from the BT portfolio. The role holder, working closely with the Commercial and Marketing Director and the Development Director, will be responsible for the commercial management of Tikit’s own software portfolio.
The successful candidate must be able to leverage commercial skills, using in-depth market analysis and commercial awareness. The individual will be seen as the recognised authority on the Own IP products . The role holder will be responsible for driving cost reductions, customer satisfaction and return on investment for the Own IP Products.
• Proposition creation and implementation: owning, developing and implementing the respective Own IP Products’ commercial propositions (including the pricing, market positioning and go to market strategy);
• Business cases: constructing and implementing business cases which incorporate cost/benefit analysis, financial measures (e.g. ROI, NPV, IRR, and DCF) and risk analysis and make effective recommendations based on the cases’ outcomes;
• Commercial strategy: working closely with the Development Director to understand (and feed into where relevant) the roadmap, direction and vision of the respective Own IP Products to build commercial propositions;
• Customer bids/tenders: supporting customer bids for the Own IP products;
• Product positioning: working with the marketing team to produce marketing plans/ strategy (including SWOT analysis) for the Own IP Products and produce collateral for such products for internal/external use;
• Product champion: be the internal advocate of the Own IP Products conducting presentations and training for the same;
• Market intelligence: being the central ‘knowledge bank’ on the market (Tikit’s position and competitors) based on an analysis of legal technology market and evolving customer needs together with feedback from customers and Tikit marketing and sales teams;
• Presentations: discuss the Own IP Products with clients and conduct high level introductory demonstrations as required, communicating our roadmaps and strategic vision for the products.
• Required Experience:
• Candidates must have minimum of three years’ experience working on a commercial product management role in a software company (or with software product) in the legal or professional services sector.
• Experience working wig time recording and template management software
• Proven track record of commercial achievement and P & L improvement
• Ability to innovate and think creatively when approaching and solving problems
• Demonstrable communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills to Director level
• Demonstrable leadership and influencing skills at senior level
• Project management skills are desirable
salary 45K – 75K ( dependant on experience)
To apply, please forward your current CV and a covering letter explaining your suitability to email@example.com
(Please no agencies)