Enhancing a strategy for optimally handling US e-Discovery requests while maintaining high level of data protection compliance! Explore the key changes and challenges of the EU Data Protection Reform and discuss best practices for implementing the necessary data requirements in your company!
• Manage data breaches optimally by better understanding regulation, prevention and response strategies which may impact your organisation
• Prepare for the future by increasing the importance of information governance for eDiscovery and learn how to inspire an organizational information governance culture
• Discover how will new developments in international arbitration affect eDiscovery
• Learn how to develop a strategy for dealing with data protection challenges when addressing US e-Discovery and regulatory and governmental requests for information
• Discover what implications may the recent NSA affair have on data transfer procedures
Meet experts from the following companies:
AIB Group, United States District Court, Siemens AG, Bundesverband Digitale Wirtschaft, Allianz Asset Management AG, Deutsche Telekom AG, Klarna AB, Citigroup Ltd., Kroll Ontrack, An Post, Federal State of Hessen, Deutsche Post DHL
Date: January 21, 2015 – January 23, 2015
Time: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Bronze Package 2 day conference: EUR 2599 + VAT
Dorint Hotel Pallas, Auguste-Viktoria-Straße 15, Wiesbaden, 65185, Germany
Speakers: Prof. Dr. Michael Ronellenfitsch – Data Protection Commissioner of the Federal State of Hessen, Gabriela Krader – Corporate Data Protection Officer – Deutsche Post DHL, Hon. James C. Francis IV – United States Magistrate Judge – United States District Court, Dr. Claus-Dieter Ulmer – Konzernbeauftragter für den Datenschutz / CPO – Deutsche Telekom AG, Dr. Stefan Hanloser – Corporate Privacy & Data Protection Officer – Allianz Asset Management AG, Vivienne Artz – Managing Director & General Counsel – IP and O&T Law Group – Citigroup Ltd.