Consultant (London, £35 – £45k, SQL Scripting)
Our client is a leading provider of Software Solutions to the professional services market. Due to rapid growth they are looking to find an Application Consultant to join their ever expanding company.
The responsibilities for the role are:
* Successful implementation of the chosen technology, and smooth delivery of related consultancy services
* Installation and configuration of software, SQL scripting and integration with firms existing systems.
* Teach clients the use of products pre or post-installation
* Deliver guidance and expert advice to clients on their chosen solution.
* Work closely with the Client and internal Support team to ensure the seamless handover of applications and services into the production environment
* Make sure all time is recorded accurately
* Ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction and success
* Produce Technical Documentation
* Daily reporting on the progress of all technical projects
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
– Proficient in SQL Server and be able to do SQL Scripting
– Demonstrate experience in a client facing environment is preferred.
– Knowledge of networking essentials
– Demonstrate the highest level of technical expertise and ability.
– A professional service background would be desirable but not essential
It is also important that you have the following personal attributes:
– Motivated, self-starter with the ability to work alone or as part of a team without supervision.
– Problem Management Skills
– Excellent communication skills
– Attention to detail
This will be a fantastic opportunity to join a growing software company who are offering the successful candidate career development with advancing your technical skills and providing a very competative salary and benefits package.
Candidates interested in this role should email their CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org