CRM Systems Consultant – London – Magic Circle Law Firm – £35-to-£40k
Picture More are delighted to be working with a Magic Circle (Top 5) law firm based in The City to recruit a CRM Systems Consultant. This role is paying £35k – £40k per annum
The post holder will be working with the CRM Systems Team to work with internal CRM System (InterAction). This person will also be bridging the gap between the marketing/business and IT team. This will include translating technical language into simpler terms.
The firm are currently working with a recent version and are looking to add modules to remain competitive with their competitors and ensure they continue to be the market leader.
Roles and responsibilities
• Reviewing the firm’s business processes for InterAction and review findings with the business stakeholders.
• Review the firms use of the InterAction CRM system and agree customisation’s and add on’s.
• Work with the Business Development and Marketing team to ensure they are using the InterAction CRM system efficiently.
• Knowledge of working with InterAction CRM within a business prospective.
• Confidence in liaising with senior stakeholders – Ideally Partner level or similar.
• Ability to translate technical language to business speech efficiently and correctly.
Agency contact – Joe Priddle
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org