Customer Success Manager
£40-50,000 p.a. + company benefits (see details below)
An innovative professional services software supplier is looking for a highly client-facing Customer Success Manager to join their team. As a part of this software company, you’ll join a workplace with a relaxed dress code, family friendly working patterns and open plan offices with workspaces that allow you to express yourself – within reason of course. The company is a Values Based organisation and have created a highly Agile environment.
About the role:
• Leading customer projects ensuring that existing customers gain greater value from the products and services
• Building trusted advisor relationships with customers in order to increase adoption, ensuring retention and satisfaction
• Managing software implementations, liaising with client IT departments and internal development teams showing ability to do initial troubleshooting etc.
• Leading customer pilots and product deployments to ensure effective roll-outs and adoption programmes
• External stakeholders: high profile clients within the professional services industry
• Key internal stakeholders: Sales, Professional Services and Product Management
• Company benefits:
o Up to 28 days’ holiday per year (plus 8 days’ bank holiday)
o Private Medical Insurance, Pension and Life Assurance.
o Subsidised Gym Membership
o Free tea, coffee, fruit and treats throughout the week
• Excellent relationship building skills and able to build trust in consultative relationships with high-profile clients
• Impeccable communication and presentation skills
• Strong reporting skills, including Excel and Salesforce, or a similar CRM system
• Organised and able to deliver successful projects on time
• Prior experience in serving as first/main point of contact for high-profile clients/key stakeholders (senior manager; executives; partners etc.)
• Experience working in enterprise software implementations – either as software supplier or in internal IT department in the professional services industry
• Experience with initial troubleshooting and overall understanding of technical aspects of software implementations
Picture More Ltd. is recruiting on behalf of the client – please direct any inquiries to Marie-Louise Dornoy and submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org