We are looking for a high skilled, flexible, and dynamic support specialist to provide best-in-industry support of Peppermint’s products and ensure the customer experience is nothing short of excellent.
It will include ensuring that our products are providing the maximum benefit to our customers by answering their questions and solving their problems, and ensuring that they are getting the most value out of the product as possible. It will involve front-line working with customers, guiding them through their day-to-day use of the product. This role will focus on 1st and 2nd line incident management which will see the analyst largely focus on the accounts/legal cashier aspect of our Platform system which is a very specialist but critical role in the support team.
Some prior experience of legal applications and/or supporting software used within a legal services environment would be an advantage as well as an innate aptitude for technology and software solutions and either holding, or, working towards AAT qualification/s.
Personally you will be a disciplined and logical thinker with excellent analytical and problem solving skills, and capable of working in a high-output, sometimes-high-pressure environment. You will have outstanding organisational, communication, and inter-personal skills with a keen eye on the detail, but also able to see the big picture. You will need to be very pro-active, adaptable, and results driven, as well as a team player who can work under pressure, use your own initiative and motivation to meet deadlines.
The role is within an award winning company that offers an unrivalled working environment and the chance to work with new and emerging technologies. Working at Peppermint Technology will for you to think out of the box and get the best from you, for which you will get the best in return.
As a member of the customer support team you will be responsible for:
• Representing Peppermint with a meaningful, professional and enthusiastic disposition
• Providing a first-class customer support service
• Contributing to continual process improvement in the customer support and other areas of the business as appropriate
• Analysing customer problems relating to the legal account aspect of the Peppermint Platform to arrive at the most appropriate answer.
• Answering calls, emails, or other forms of contact from customers and helping to answer their questions or resolve their issues.
• Keeping accurate records of activities carried out when helping a customer
• Reporting defects and recording enhancement requests raised by customers, ensuring they are accurately described and properly researched before passing to development / product management
• Peppermint Customers
• Customer Support Team
• Service Delivery Managers
• Tier 3 Support
• At least 2 years’ experience of providing front-line and/or second-line customer support
• CRM 2011/2016 experience advantageous but not essential
• Knowledge of Solicitors’ Accounting Rules, Client & Office ledgers, Purchase and Nominal ledgers, Bank Reconciliations and VAT Returns advantageous but not essential
• Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Exposure to ITIL or similar SLA environments
• Experience of working in software support operation desirable but not essential
• Experience in legal software market desirable but not essential
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers
• Ability to explain technical issues in layman’s terms where necessary
• Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all business and technical levels
• Ability to analyse problems, breaking them down into component parts and resolve them logically
• Ability to think laterally and, where necessary, think around problems and issues
• Ability to deal with customers who may themselves be under pressure, at all times displaying an excellent ‘bedside manner’
• Team player
• Strong and proven interpersonal skills
• Obsession for a great customer experience
• Can do attitude
• Strong work ethic
• Recognition and respect for individuals