Customer Support Team Leader – Peppermint Technology
We are looking for an experienced, flexible, and dynamic Customer Support Team Leader to ensure that the customer experience post-implementation is second to none. This will be a split role between application support and team management.
The team management aspect of the role will include the day-to-day management of a team of 6 support analysts to deliver the best customer support possible, which is delivered within agreed service level agreements and reporting on performance against agreed targets. You must also have a working knowledge of ITIL service management. The application support aspect of this role will focus on the more complex problem management cases which relate to the Peppermint Platform and the applications which integrate with it – CRM 2011/16, SharePoint and SQL.
You will also be responsible for carrying out regular trend analysis to identify repeat incidents and problems. You will use this data to highlight product enhancements, customer training needs, chargeable support cases and to improve the overall customer experience.
Personally you will be a people person with excellent interpersonal skills, able to work on your own initiative when required, a disciplined thinker, and capable of working in a high-output environment. You will have outstanding communication skills with a keen eye on the detail, but also able to see the big picture. You will need to be very pro-active, adaptable, and results driven, as well as a team player who can work under pressure, use your own initiative and motivation to meet deadlines. You must also be an excellent communicator and be able to describe technical plans to a non-technical audience.
Like everyone at Peppermint, you will be passionate about customer service and delivering to the highest of standards. By nature, you will be a disciplined and logical thinker with excellent analytical and problem solving skills, and capable of working in a high-output, sometimes-high-pressure environment. You will have outstanding organisational, communication, and inter-personal skills with a keen eye on the detail, but also able to see the big picture. You will need to be very pro-active, adaptable, and results driven, as well as a team player who can work under pressure, and use your own initiative and motivation to meet deadlines. The role will involve some out of hours working including evenings and weekends.
The role is within an award winning company that offers an unrivalled working environment and the chance to work with new and emerging technologies. Working at Peppermint Technology will for you to think out of the box and get the best from you, for which you will get the best in return.
As a member of the customer support department you will be responsible for:
• Representing Peppermint with a meaningful, professional and enthusiastic disposition
• Providing a first-class customer support service.
• Contributing to continual process improvement in the customer support and other areas of the business as appropriate.
• Problem Management of the Peppermint Platform. On-Prem and SaaS customers
• Oversee the analysis, diagnosis, and rectification of customer incidents within defined SLA’s
• Provision of day to day line management of 6 customer support analysts
• Identifying areas for service improvement and efficiency gains that will enhance the customer experience.
• Production of support metrics and performance reports as defined the by Support Manager
• Ensuring that you and the support analysis’s document and drive support standards and processes across the department.
• Customer and support team escalation management
• Deputise for Customer Support Manager when unavailable
• Identifying support case trends and reporting back to the business on these
• SLA tracking, monitoring and reporting
• At least 2 years’ experience of managing customer support operatives
• At least 5 years’ experience of providing front-line and/or second-line customer support
• Previous experience of working in software support operation
• ITIL qualification or working knowledge of
• Preference for experience in the legal software market
• MS Dynamics CRM experience advantageous but not essential
• Peppermint Customers
• Customer Support Desk
• Managed Service Team
• Customer Implementations Team
• Product Team
• Development Team
• Excellent technical skills and appropriate qualifications and accreditations
• Excellent analytical skills
• Excellent problem solver, with ability to think laterally when diagnosing complex issues
• Excellent communicator, both at technical and non-technical levels. Especially the ability to ask for and describe technical information in a non-technical way
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Managing customer relationships and expectations
• Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Robust, enthusiastic self-starter with a can do attitude
• Obsession for a great customer experience
• Strong work ethic
• Recognition and respect for individuals
• Team player