Data Architect / BI Architect – London Law Firm – £70k-£80k + benefits
Data Architect / BI Architect – London – £70k-£80k + benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a highly reputable, international law firm as a Data Architect. In line with the global IT plan, you will be responsible to deliver operational excellence and enable the use of technology for growth across the whole firm. You will also be responsible for defining IT governance and standards, as well as a roadmap for future technology adoption across the global firm.
The Data Architect will play a major role in the firm Business Analytics and Data Management programs, with an emphasis on Reporting & Analytics, producing concrete deliverables through a deep understanding of the firm’s data landscape and requirements.
You will evaluate functional and technical business requirements and be able to transform those requirements into conceptual/logical data models that efficiently enable expected application and/or analytic capabilities to support the strategic initiatives of the enterprise.
The role will entail but it not limited to the following:
• Implement the firm’s Reporting & Analytics Roadmap
• Build a transformational roadmap with recommendation and a plan to get desired objectives
• Improve processes to ensure consistent reporting and analysis across the organisation
• Developing and managing the architecture governance
• Play a key role in the Analytics metadata management and develop a foundation/solution which would provide context to information being analysed
• Leading functional teams across various projects
• Providing architectural support in resolving technical issues.
Technical skills/experience required:
• Hands on experience with basic statistics techniques: Profiling, Correlation Analysis, Trend Analysis, Segmentation
• Expert level of technical knowledge on BI Architecture
• High level understanding of Predictive Analytics: Time series, Data mining, Machine Leaning.
• Experience designing and optimizing data integration architecture
• Demonstrate effective problem solving skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Bachelor degree in the field of Computer Science, Information Management or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience preferred.
• Thorough understanding of reporting and data technology platforms (SQL Server RDBMS, ETL, SSIS, SSRS, MDX)
• Experience with SQL Server, T-SQL, and SSAS.
• Experience with Microsoft PowerBI Suite, and advanced excel skills.
• Basic understanding of SSAS Time series analysis, decision trees and neural networks.