Dealroom Technical Administrator
A leading global legal practice is seeking an enthusiastic and business-minded Dealroom Technical Administrator on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The successful applicant will act as the primary contact for the organisation’s internal legal team and external clients. Responsible for managing all processes of dealroom and litigation support platforms, the apt candidate will work with the eDiscovery Manager and other teams to become the point of contact for live dealroom sites and provide knowledge and training to clients on dealroom and litigation support.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Offer extensive dealroom and litigation support to both the internal legal team and the organisation’s external clients
• Implement document reviews platforms and instil permissions within the dealroom and litigation support areas
• Assist the eDiscovery Manager with technical support
• Extensive knowledge and experience of legal practice and the management and associated risks involved
• An understanding of a dealroom platform such as HighQ
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of eDiscovery rules and the litigation lifecycle
• Ability to communicate and work efficiently with all areas and employees of the organisation
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines, while either working in a team or alone
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Eager to learn about new technologies
• Ability to solve problems effectively
• Business mind-set and customer service focused
• IT knowledge and skills
• Industry experience such as legal technology
• Various technical abilities
• A knowledge of front and back database platforms
• Project coordination skills across all aspects
• Understand the method in manipulating data to conform to a specific format / platform
To apply for this position please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0845 689 6499.
Alternatively you can visit www.apt-search.co.uk or the Apt Search twitter at @AptSearchUK.