The first of our new look newsletters – the Legal IT Insider (December issue 259) – the added-content version of the Legal Technology Insider is out now. Download Here
Our next issue will be out on Wednesday 23 January 2013 – Click here to subscribe and see the full archive
Top stories include:
• Who’s in & who’s out: all December’s wins, deals, swapouts & rollouts in the UK + US + APAC Region including Attwaters dropping IRIS AIM for Peppermint after 15 years + Irwin Mitchell in £1.7 million infrastructure deal
• iManage comes out fighting: Sharepoint is like a Swiss Army Knife – it can do many things but none of them well
• LexisNexis reveals its plans – Streamline gone, Visualfiles back
• Social media – Scottish lawyers say no thanks
• Will the new Jackson reforms cause ebilling duplication?
• US Ediscovery vendors scrambling to sell up & get out of the business
• Pannone hops onto the Purple Frog – no really, it’s a new enterprise search system for Sharepoint
• Apple picking up momentum among North American law firms
• In our comment section Charles Christian says Blackberry has gone the way of the Monty Python parrot
• Latest product launches, upgrades, ediscovery and channel news
• How many passwords does the Greek finance ministry need? Not many as 37% of users have the same 123456 password!