Deskside Support Analyst / 2nd line / Legal / Law Firm
6 months Fixed Term Contract
£30k – £35k per annum + benefits
*Candidates must come from a Legal or Professional Services background (insurance, property, accounting or banking)*
This position provides 2nd line technical, deskside and face to face technical and operational support, to all users across UK offices, including home and travelling users.
Essential experiences required:
• Experience working within a Legal IT Service desk environment or in a professional services environment
• Experience of using a call-logging system, preferably: Axios Assyst, or Service Now
• Basic Networking (VPN)
• Understanding of TCP/IP
• Microsoft Application knowledge (especially MS Office 2003, 2007, 2010)
• Knowledge of Remote Control software (e.g. VNC/Dameware/LogMeIn Rescue)
• Understanding of Command Prompt and the System Registry
• Proven hardware skills (e.g. upgrading RAM, replace Hard disk etc)
• Broad experience configuring and troubleshooting Blackberry devices and BES Management.
• Understanding of Exchange email systems
• Understanding of Document Management Systems, ideally FileSite
• Mobile device management
• Experience in supporting BYOD
• Experience in creating technical documentation
This role is for a large international Law Firm with over 6000 users globally.
Due to high volumes of applicants it is impossible to get back to candidates with individual feedback. Please assume you have not been successful if you have not heard from us within 24 hours. Contact: email@example.com