Riliance has launched a FREE survey tool in conjunction with the Law Society to enable practices to collate and report on their firm’s diversity profile. On the 8th of July 2013 the SRA announced new reporting requirements in this area. Firms are now required to complete their own diversity data and submit a report by 31st January 2014.
In close association with the Law Society, Riliance has developed an easily administered and highly effective survey tool that it will help all law firms regulated by the SRA meet this reporting obligation.
The Riliance Diversity module provides the necessary functionality to enable practices to:
• Give all members of staff the ability to submit their details in a completely confidential and anonymous manner
• Manage and collate survey results
• Produce an over-riding Diversity report on their firm and the Law Society’s Diversity and Inclusion Charter.
• Produce a report that reflects the requirements and can be used as a basis for submission to the SRA
• Store diversity statistics securely for future years.
Mark Gidge, Chief Executive of Riliance commented “Last year the SRA commissioned a third party to conduct a survey but in 2013 firms will need to collect data themselves. We have taken the view that if we can help practices to collect, collate and manage the data by providing a high quality product that is simple and free to use, it will remove a huge burden for them this year.”
To access the Riliance Diversity product practices register at www.legaldiversity.co.uk or call 01829 731200 for further details.