eBillingHub looking for time & billing systems integration specialist
Time and Billing Systems Integration Specialist-PRO00008363
The Time and Billing System (T&BS) Integration Specialist is responsible for developing technical strategies and architectures for eBillingHub’s software to access and query the client’s T&B System or enterprise-wide practice solutions. This role will also be responsible for customizing the integration for each customer during the software implementation phase, and assisting the customer support team with troubleshooting and issue resolution.
Develops and recommends solutions and strategies based on the analysis of customer business goals, objectives, needs and existing systems. May participate in sales and proposal presentations in addition to ongoing team account activities. Identifies additional product and services opportunities in customer organization. Often viewed by customers as a consultant.
Since eBillingHub is platform agnostic and integrates with the vast majority of T&B Systems law firms use, candidate is expected to know at least one of the systems in depth and be able to quickly acquire working knowledge of the others. Experience with Aderant is preferred.
eBillingHub, a Thomson Reuters solution is the legal industry leader in the submission of electronic bills, with over 50% of the AmLaw 200 firms as clients and $16B in invoice value being processed on an annual basis. A SaaS product, eBillingHub is experiencing a very high rate of growth and is looking for highly talented individuals to maintain and increase the company’s momentum.
- Works closely with the Implementation team to bring new firms live on the product
- Interviews clients to provide the definition of functional requirements and technical specifications for assigned projects.
- Tests, installs, documents and deploys projects to client systems by directly communicating with clients and other developers.
- Acts as an escalation point to Customer Support for T&B System-related tickets
- Actively pursue issue resolution and communicate project issues to appropriate personnel.
- Consults with product management and development on the future of the product
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world’s businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Strong background in multiple SQL platforms
- Ms SQL and ANSI SQL syntax knowledge
- .NET Development experience (VB .NET preferred)
- Experience with implementing software
- Strong customer service skills
- Legal industry experience required
- Business analyst skills required
- Strong background in SQL query writing and tuning
- XML knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of Aderant’s time and billing system preferred
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance – and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us. To learn more about what we offer, please visit careers.thomsonreuters.com