Eclipse launching latest software in May
Eclipse Legal Systems has announced the date for its next national client event – 13th of May – when the company will unveil the latest version of its Proclaim Case & Practice Management system, v3.2, for an anticipated 250 delegates at the Leeds Royal Armouries.
The Proclaim v3.2 Showcase event will provide Eclipse clients with an opportunity to see v3.2's raft of new features and enhancements in action. Given Eclipse's broad range of clients, the networking and business development opportunities will also prove to be a strong draw for delegates. Among the developments on show will be:
▪ Outlook integration, incorporating improved integrated fee earner calendars and a new email interface (including HTML functionality)
▪ Fee earner tools including a faster approach to 'commonly used' case actions
▪ Global document searching, and an all-new new precedent library feature
▪ A new Matter Management interface to assist practices with 'non standard' work areas
▪ New and improved graphical reporting and MI features
▪ New billing routines and enhanced Practice Management capabilities
Eclispse say just four hours after distributing email invitations, 150 delegate places had already been reserved and the event now looks set to be Eclipse's best attended ever.