eDisclosure /eDiscovery Coordinator to £45k (London)
eDisclosure /eDiscovery Coordinator (Permanent) London
£40,000 – £45,000 +Benefits
Our client is a prestigious tier 1 Global law firm based in the heart of London and they are actively on the market for a highly competent coordinator to provide support and assistance with eDiscovery/eDisclosure projects. This progressive role is a platform to become a project manager and primary coordinator within this area.
The role will involve managing large amounts of data and documentation so ideally candidates with 2-3 years usage of eDiscovery tools would be good. Candidates for this position will be expected to have worked, or be working, in a similar role, preferably within a professional legal services environment.
– To provide support to the Dispute Resolution (DR) group and potentially other business areas within the firm.
– Liaise with fee earners and vendors on tasks External users (e.g. the client, counsel, a relating to edisclosure projects, and provide regulator, or other).
Provide training on DocuMatrix and other applications
Liaise with internal teams, for example IT review platforms to users within the DR, Service Desk to resolve technical issues Competition and Corporate groups, including relating to eDisclosure platforms.
– Articulate and confident to participate in meetings with partners and fee earners
– Good general knowledge of the Windows environment (including MS Outlook and document management systems).
– Knowledge of the Jackson Cost Reforms
– An understanding of Practice Direction 31B
– At least two years’ experience at a law firm (litigation support role) or eDisclosure vendor (technical role).
– Knowledge of jurisdictional and data privacy issues
Knowledge of each stage of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model, and particular experience in the following stages are desirable: Collection; Processing, Review, Analysis, Production and Trial (not mandatory).