Client: Several roles on both the Vendor side and in-house with major law firms
Salary: £45,000-£65,000 depending on experience
The eDiscovery Analyst will prepare, process and quality check various types of client data. The eDiscovery Analyst plays a critical role in assisting with important litigation by carrying out a multitude of technical processes and becoming directly engaged in the processing of Electronically Stored Information (ESI).
Essential Job Responsibilities
• Use of a number of eDiscovery tools along the EDRM process.
• Stage and process client data in many different file formats.
• Perform quality control for data extraction, text, native files and images.
• Work closely with team members to troubleshoot data issues, research software and/or techniques to solve problems, and carry out complex data filtering tasks.
• Provide feedback to management about potential software improvements and assist with user acceptance testing prior to new software releases.
• Use technical expertise and thorough understanding of electronic discovery tools and technology to deliver expert level processing and data extraction to clients.
• Communicate and collaborate with other company departments.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Management or closely related field of study or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Knowledge of the legal, software-as-a-service and/or professional services industries is a plus.
Please apply by sending a copy of your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org