Working on an excellent opportunity for an experienced eDiscovery Consultant/Executive to join an international professional service provider in central London. As an in-house technical eDiscovery Executive will be responsible for providing consultancy services to the wider practice groups on eDiscovery services. You will be a well-rounded specialist with a strong experience in all aspects of Discovery service offerings.
• Expertise in Case Management Software such as Recommind, Axcelerate, kCura Relativity, or similar
• Familiarity with eDiscovery and other Litigation Support processes
• Good understanding of legal frameworks within eDiscovery, existing protocols, practices and relevant legal standards.
• Experience in the preparation and monitoring of cost estimates for case reviews
• Developing project management plans for each matter, which includes evidence tracking, resource management, preparing and reporting on cost proposals, risk management, risk mitigation and status reporting
• Proficiency in MS Windows and MS Office Applications
• Strong communication and networking skills
• Excellent client service skills and experience of client relationship management
• Worked similar capacity within a professional services business. (Legal, Insurance, Banking)